Golf is certainly at the forefront of life at Camelot; however, Members have come to appreciate the social opportunities that the Club offers. The majestic Clubhouse, including our private Founders Room and multi-level patio serve to highlight the social element of the Club. Whether hosting a business meeting, enjoying conversation in the Legend, experiencing our rotating Fine Dining Menus or sipping wine overlooking the Course, a Social Membership offers both Members and their guests a unique and exclusive social setting.
- Unlimited, complimentary use of Clubhouse (exception of Tues/Wed night)
- Classified as an Associate membership (no certificate required)
- Account charging privileges
- Ability to participate in all club social events
- Preferred rates on meeting room or banquet room rentals
- Can book up to 5 tee-times annually (unaccompanied) during guest permitted tee-times, with applicable guest fee payable
- May invite guests, but are not able to purchase guest packages
- Ineligible for participation in any club golf competition
- Access to practice facilities on weekends and holidays only (no time restrictions)
Annual Dues: $600 + HST
Capital Improvement Fees: $180+HST (25% of Regular fee; billed equally Feb to Sept)
Food & Beverage Minimum: $0
No other fees or dues shall apply.