Camelot's overall commitment to the best in golf amenities and member golf experience is superbly reflected in our state of the art Practice Facilities that are among the best in the region. Our practice facility boasts:
- Long Game facility, with over 1 acre of bent grass teeing area, defined fairway and 8 target greens. The range is 300yards in length.
- NEW for 2021: TurfHound synthetic mat stations - high quality product in use at top private clubs in North America
- Unlimited supply of Callaway practice balls
- A Short Game practice area with bent grass chipping/pitching areas that cover from greenside to 50 yards.
- A separate Short Game/bunker practice green that also allows you to practice fairway bunker shots
- A dedicated practice putting green that is contoured and cut to match that of the greens you will encounter on the golf course
Our hard working team of PGA of Canada Professionals provides our members with assistance in developing their game through regular "walk-the-line" programs and complimentary clinics as well as an array of private lesson options.
The Camelot Practice facility is open throughout the golf season from ½ hour before the days first tee time until 1 hour before dusk.